Resurrection Lutheran's Core Values Statement:
- God has revealed Himself as the Triune God, Father,
Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is the true, inerrant Word of God and, as
the only authority for the church, is the sole basis for
- In the face of the ever-changing morality of
society, we are willing to take a strong stand on moral
issues based on the clear teaching of Scripture.
- Salvation is based solely on God's grace, which we
receive through faith in Jesus Christ, who is uniquely
true God and true man.
- We are a joyful Spirit-filled church.
- The purpose of the church is to "make disciples"
which includes discipling believers and especially
reaching out to the unchurched both in our community and
around the world.
- We provide a variety of worship experiences, both
liturgical and contemporary, that are rooted in the Word
- We are a caring church that welcomes people
regardless of their background, demonstrating God's love
by serving each other and our community.
- We value both the diversity of our members and unity
in the church as gifts of God. Our unity comes from a
shared doctrine and vision of ministry and a mutual love
for one another.
- We affirm the need to provide ministry and
opportunities that are age inclusive. We especially
value the place of children and youth in the life of the
church and the need to provide appropriate ministry to
our more senior members.
- We are a praying church and are witnesses to the
fact that God answers prayer.
- We are committed to excellence in all that we do to
the Glory of God.